Explanation

It's NOT a diet! It's a way of life...

Monday, December 27, 2010

Holiday Feast Left Overs! Yum!

Okay. How do I say this lightly? I HATE cooking. I really do. You can probably tell cause I never put anything on here now that my mom cooks for me again (major benefit of moving back home). Don't get me wrong I do cook sometimes. Eggs. Cereal. Sandwhich. Cereal. Noodles. Cereal. Etc. But this is something new. This is one of my best. And it tastes good too!

Get a casserole dish
Put a can of carrots in it OR be healthy and cut cooked carrots and cover the bottom of the dish
Next in a can of beans
Next left over turkey
Then Gravy
And Mashed potatoes
And shredded cheese!

It's shepards hamburger casserole Thanksgiving style! And the whole family will love it!

OH and don't forget to cook it! I don't know the exact temp and time but I'm guessing 350 and until it's hot and the cheese is melted. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment