Explanation

It's NOT a diet! It's a way of life...

Monday, June 14, 2010

Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies OH BABY

I've been having a bad week...and it's only Monday so I decided to try something new. And nothing makes me smile like chocolate. The dough makes me weak in the knees...I feel like singing "so this is love Mmmmm, so this is love, so this is what makes life divine, I'm all aglow mmmm, and now I know the key to heaven is mine"


Ingredients

1 cup margarine

1 1/2 cups of white sugar ...or a cup of agave nectar

2 eggs

2 tea. vanilla

2 cups all purpose flour...or rice flour

2/3 cup cocoa powder...I used Dutch

3/4 tea. baking soda

1/4 tea. salt

2 c. semisweet chocolate chips

1/2 c. chopped walnuts (optional)


Directions:

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In large bowl, beat butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla until light and fluffy. Combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt; stir into the butter mixture until well blended. Mix in the chocolate chips and walnuts. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven or just until set. Cool slightly on the cookie sheet before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.


Yes I must admit I put a few chocolate chips in but not anywhere close to how much there is suppose to be. And I can't afford walnuts so they weren't added. Another bonus was that I had all of these ingredients laying around! And they're fast and easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment