Explanation

It's NOT a diet! It's a way of life...

Monday, May 10, 2010

Banana Bread!! Yes I just said bread!!

3 or 4 smashed bananas
1/3 c. melted butter
1. c sugar or around 2/3 c. Agave Nectar
1 egg beaten
1 t. vanilla
1 t. baking soda
pinch of salt
1 1/2 c. Rice Flour

Preheat oven to 350. Mix butter into mashed bananas in a large mixing bowl. Mix in egg, sugar, and vanilla. Sprinkle the baking soda and salt over mixture and mix in. Add flour last. Pour mixture into a buttered 4x8 in loaf pan. Bake for an hour. Cool on rack.

I can't have sugar so I use Agave Nectar. You can also use half Agave and half honey that's great too! You can get Rice Flour for around a buck at an Asian Food store usually. At Wal-mart it's like $3. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I just remember at WinCo the Rice Flour is a little bit less expensive than at the Asian Food Market...every penny counts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jace, I love the blog(s) and I'm definitely trying this recipe. Thanks for your integrity, and warmth in creating a blog that can help many people!

    ReplyDelete