Explanation

It's NOT a diet! It's a way of life...

Monday, August 16, 2010

Chocolate Eclair Dessert

This is my favorite thing ever! My birthday is here and I was determined to have my favorite cake!

3 Cups Milk
2 Small Pkgs of French Vanilla Sugar Free Instant Pudding
8 oz. Sugar Free Cool Whip
!!2!! boxes of Gluten Free Graham crackers*
Mix 3 c. milk and the 2 pkgs of pudding. Fold in cool whip. In 9*13 pan layer whole graham crackers. Pour half of mixture over crackers, then add another layer of crackers. Add rest of mixture. Add another layer of graham crackers.

Glaze:
3 tablespoons melted margarine
3 tablespoons unsweetened powdered cocoa
1 1/2 cups of powdered sugar**
1 teaspoon vanilla
3 tablespoons hot water

Pour on top of cake. Refrigerate 24 hours before serving. ENJOY!

*I heard S'moreables were the best and that's what I used. But they're really small so get at least 2 boxes for sure!
** I just used the powdered sugar, ha ha I wasn't going to give up my cake because of a little powdered sugar!

No comments:

Post a Comment